Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 2021 Obs/Disco...Dreaming of a White-Weenie Xmas

40/70 Benchmark

5 hours ago, weathafella said:

Lol…..my oldest was born in 1977-and I was not that young of a parent.

Good afternoon Wf. My oldest was born the day after a, not too often, 6” snowfall in NYC. I was just gearing up to kiss thirty. Now I’m steps away from 75 and it looks the like only thing my UHI bastion can count on is the ‘not too often’. …… but still enjoyable snow when it does fall. As always …..

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, rclab said:

Good afternoon Wf. My oldest was born the day after a, not too often, 6” snowfall in NYC. I was just gearing up to kiss thirty. Now I’m steps away from 75 and it looks the only thing my UHI bastion can count on is the ‘not too often’. …… but still enjoyable when it does fall. As always …..

HS class of ‘65?  I was nearing 31 when my oldest came.  Hard to conjure the fact that he’s now pushing mod 40s.  Of course being in LA snow wasn’t a factor.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

GEFs made a significant adjustment approaching D10 ... looks much more 00z EPS like ...

Strong -(wpo; epo) regime approaches the Alaska sector.  This three wave pattern looks rather stable, too -

image.png.6423f69df929261482e1cb9aa8dc1039.png

I was thinking that when I stayed up for the 0Z eps.   My thought was damn...3 wave pattern-could be a fun winter!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, weathafella said:

HS class of ‘65?  I was nearing 31 when my oldest came.  Hard to conjure the fact that he’s now pushing mod 40s.  Of course being in LA snow wasn’t a factor.  

I was on track for the:

1) get married young

2) have your kids young

3) retire early

Having my last at 40 (Jerry, I know that's nothing compared to you!), #3 has been delayed.  That said, she starts college next year so assuming my oldest daughter gets married by the time she graduates, #3 might might only 5 years out.  I'll then be at Pit2 full-time.  Maybe sooner than that.

So looking at all 3 ensemble products today I have some musings..z

1.  The pig is chased maybe for an extended spell.

2.  SE ridge-all I need is a smidge…so can I have some attitude with my latitude?  Or do I turn gruff when my latitude is not enough.

Full speed ahead folks-its coming!

• Like 7