• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 2021 Obs/Disco...Dreaming of a White-Weenie Xmas

40/70 Benchmark

Euro trended N from 00z with that 18/19th system, tho.  

That said, I suspect it is too amped regardless...

It's applying that spontaneous energizing thing it does when D5--> 6 relay, where everything its carrying along thru day 5 gets a boost ... like a participation trophy for being on the charts at all... 

But there are two different biases in play.  One, models et al having to scale back deep mid/ext range systems to saneness as they get closer in time. That's a whole 'nother annoyance.  The 2nd one is the Euro has to do that, anyway -   ...it's always done that. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, CoastalWx said:

About 13 1/2. Old enough to know I was taken to the beast of a man shed and meteorologically molested. 

I was twenty-two and remember that storm well! Where I was living in Granby we had about a foot but just a few miles east towards the airport there was pretty much absolutely nothing. An acquaintance's Christmas tree farm up in Riverton had to shut down because of it

4 hours ago, weathafella said:

HS class of ‘65?  I was nearing 31 when my oldest came.  Hard to conjure the fact that he’s now pushing mod 40s.  Of course being in LA snow wasn’t a factor.  

High school, Fort Hamilton, class of 64. My eldest is weeks away from 47. I’m alone now and what was beautiful and shared in my life is gone. All that’s left is memories and what I can see of her in our daughters and grandchildren. No other grandparents are left, just me. As always …

• Sad 4

19 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

Dude's act is beyond old at this point. Every post he makes is trash. 

I actually don’t mind the people who balance out us snow weenies and bring us back to reality sometimes but dude, you have a degree in meteorology and probably learned more physics and calculus in day one of ninth grade than I did in my entire life.  Give me some science or facts behind it rather than a 342 hour map.  Even I can read that..,otherwise, you’re just a douche.  But if it gets him off, enjoy.

• Haha 1