• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
August Disco 2021. Do record dews continue?

Damage In Tolland

4 hours ago, Great Snow 1717 said:

Let's hope that changes for December - March...

Without doing any research, I think the Euro does tend to show more snow in the Dec-March period in N.E. than it does June- August.  However, as I said, that is off the top of my head and perhaps others have looked into this already.  We all know the GFS is almost as accurate as the Euro when it comes to July/ August snows despite its general weakness beyond 6 hours.

On 8/6/2021 at 5:37 PM, Damage In Tolland said:

As far as Euro temps .. BDL hit 90 today on a day no one thought could or forecast and it’s possible they hit it everyday thru at least next Friday . I don’t see anything other than possibly more clouds around and heavy thunder Sunday PM that would interrupt that 

strike.jpg

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, klw said:

Without doing any research, I think the Euro does tend to show more snow in the Dec-March period in N.E. than it does June- August.  However, as I said, that is off the top of my head and perhaps others have looked into this already.  We all know the GFS is almost as accurate as the Euro when it comes to July/ August snows despite its general weakness beyond 6 hours.

Thank you , you saved me countless hours of research  Much appreciated!!...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, moneypitmike said:

Today was underwhelming.  Humid but certainly no big deal with the mild temps.  There's always later in the week.

The worst thing at this point is the number of black flies.  What's up with that?  Just awful.

They've been terrible.  Mosquitoes too. Deer flies haven't been that bad on the other hand.