• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
August Disco 2021. Do record dews continue?

Damage In Tolland

10 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:
Overnight
Periods of drizzle. The drizzle could be heavy at times. Areas of dense fog. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 63. Calm wind.

:)

Heavy, heavy.

Actually I can't make light drizzle and dense fog appear in the same grid. They have to match intensity. :axe:

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

Low pressure near Cape Cod early this morning will pull away from Southern New England today. Oppressive to dangerous heat and humidity for Wednesday through Friday with afternoon heat indices in the interior around the upper 90s to low 100s on Wednesday, and into the mid to upper 100s Thursday and possibly into Friday. Will see scattered thunderstorms Wednesday through Friday afternoons, with severe storms possible on Thursday. Oppressive heat breaks by the weekend as a cold front passes through.

Yikes!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Cleaned mine yesterday first day in since last week.  I see Scooter picked up another inch of rain last night. Only a brief sprinkle here. Welcome back Mr Kotter

Not home yet.  Still at the hotel.  One more quick thing to do then starting the return process.    Weather here is fantastic