• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
August Disco 2021. Do record dews continue?

Damage In Tolland

52 minutes ago, Spanks45 said:

Dry here, unreal...outside of the first 14 days of July we have been dry here. A whopping 0.04" since August 1st

we had about 1/2 inch here b/w Sunday and yesterday.  It's the constant cloud cover that's depressing-so far we're socked in yet again....2 sunny days going back to last monday lol

18 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

Under an inch here in the past 32 days. Biggest rain event has been .2” since the tropical storm. 

yeah that was kind of the end of the really wet pattern.    I got a 2-3 inch t-storm here 7/29 but other than that it's been relatively dry.  Yesterday and Sunday was a surprise with close to a half inch of rain.

11 minutes ago, Mr. Windcredible! said:

When news stations realized a map showing 105 generates more clicks than one showing 95. Gotta hype it up!

Exactly!!!....it's been happening with more and more frequency ....Instead of seeing a map with  forecasted temps I soon expect to see a map of the forecast area with the word "blowtorch" across the map

Image result for funny hot weather memes

• Like 5

On 8/8/2021 at 8:49 PM, Baroclinic Zone said:

Waze shows us the way.  I-90 to I-84 and got off in Tolland, passed Kloter Farm, up Rt 140, to Enfield

Waze sucks azz. It can't even tell the difference between addresses in Southie. Routinely crosses up east and west numbered streets. Also thinks the letter I is the numbr 1. Very infuriating.