Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
OBS and nowcast 10A-5P both Mon and Tue 2/22-23

wdrag

15 minutes ago, RU848789 said:

As of 12:30 pm we're up to 1.5" and it's pouring snow at 33F.  Gorgeous.  Hoping the rain holds off, but the radar looks close for sleet, I assume. 

Started mixing around 12:45 with rain, so I measured and got 1.75"; since then it's been mostly rain (not sleet, as the dual pol indicates it might be) with some flakes mixed in.  That might be it for us, unless it's an intensity issue, but that's all bonus snow.  Still 33F.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RU848789 said:

Started mixing around 12:45 with rain, so I measured and got 1.75"; since then it's been mostly rain (not sleet, as the dual pol indicates it might be) with some flakes mixed in.  That might be it for us, unless it's an intensity issue, but that's all bonus snow.  Still 33F.  

Sleet starting to mix in here now. A snow-sleet mix. I just measured 2.2". Really nice to get over 2 inches for the event here in extreme northern Middlesex county!

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, winterwx21 said:

Still heavy snow here, and I'm in northern Middlsex. COD NEXRAD is showing the mix line still a little to our south.

radar shows as of 1 pm should still be snow by you  I am rain with a few flakes I am about 10 miles east of you...