Baroclinic Zone

December 5-6, 2020 Storm Observations and Nowcast

2 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

transition complete...  200 ( ~) elevation Nashoba Valley floor here in Ayer and it's all snow - ...but, it's like the type of snow you have to get at 37 - we wait on the 33 .. 34's

down 2 last hour -

still a mix down the road in Littleton.  Temp dropped from 38 to 36 last hour.  

Gotta say that radar out of OKX is beautfiul. Can definitely see the mid level magic coming together for CT. 

RA/SN here but down to 34F. I'm cautiously optimistic even in the valley we pound for a few hours today. NE Hills up through C Mass are going to get crushed.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I love these quirky observation metrics like this .. but, you can no longer hear whatever is falling outside ... so, we snow   ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, CT Rain said:

Gotta say that radar out of OKX is beautfiul. Can definitely see the mid level magic coming together for CT. 

RA/SN here but down to 34F. I'm cautiously optimistic even in the valley we pound for a few hours today. NE Hills up through C Mass are going to get crushed.

What time can we expect the best want to sleep an hour or two.. worked 12 hours last night and doing another tonight.  Lol