Baroclinic Zone

December 5-6, 2020 Storm Observations and Nowcast

Recommended Posts

My God it’s not easy to get the snowblower hooked up to the Kabota. But it is done and the changeover is happening but taking a long time. But the radar just looks awesome with the heavy echoes in Massachusetts expanding north

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Cat paws mixing in, Trying to get the chains on the John Deere tractor.

Certified weenie when it’s more important to track snowstorms and post maps then prep for the storm itself. Imagine if we did that for a hurricane lol. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cars and grass getting coated now. This is going to be a nasty paster here. Figured we wouldn’t flip for another hour or two. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Certified weenie when it’s more important to track snowstorms and post maps then prep for the storm itself. Imagine if we did that for a hurricane lol. 

Ha ha well it ran into hunting season too so priority’s 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CT Rain said:

Starting to stick here in West Hartford. 33F and mod snow. 

Everything covered here..roads and all. Over performed here already with regard to temp and coverage. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WinterWolf said:

Everything covered here..roads and all. Over performed here already with regard to temp and coverage. 

I'm not sure it's an overperformer. I had you guys in 3-6 and the only way that was happening is if you were accumulating by now. You probably have only until 3 for accumulating snow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CT Rain said:

I'm not sure it's an overperformer. I had you guys in 3-6 and the only way that was happening is if you were accumulating by now. You probably have only until 3 for accumulating snow. 

I guess I meant the temp, and how it’s accumulating on the roads too.  Was expecting rain, or white rain at this point, not heavy snow and full coverage.  
 

Great call with the more bullish idea for interior CT. Looks to be playing out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.