• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Jerry Korkos
    Newest Member
    Jerry Korkos

SNE "Tropical" Season Discussion 2020

This is setting up to be either a huge disappointment (or relief depending on the poster) or potentially a high impact event

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Rooting for the 930 at the BM?

430B49D0-441A-46EC-BA2D-9195D099766A.png

Nice 930s going up 'Gansett. That would likely dump a few feet of sand on my beach--and a few yards of seaweed.

1 minute ago, Hoth said:

Nice 930s going up 'Gansett. That would likely dump a few feet of sand on my beach--and a few yards of seaweed.

E23 is the Ens member that would rake, stalls and captures at the BM

5 minutes ago, tiger_deF said:

This is setting up to be either a huge disappointment (or relief depending on the poster) or potentially a high impact event

This is tropical in all its glory and insanity. Nothing to do this far out as a weenie than have fun with it. It’s always a roller coaster. Just put me in the game for a chase and I can take it from there.

5 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

AA189BB5-E233-4D25-93C8-02B21D86197F.png

9BC7826C-D6D7-4753-9D47-9C8082E77574.png

A lot of big time members in there. Impressive.

11 minutes ago, tiger_deF said:

Most likely a disappointment though hopefully it'll come close enough for some big swells. 

Just now, SnoSki14 said:

Most likely a disappointment though hopefully it'll come close enough for some big swells. 

I'm not expecting anything, but I'd be worried about epic flooding in NH/VT if that actually backs off the Gulf of Maine.

That op euro track would be very bad for western NS including my hood. Very very bad. My concern level is creeping up a bit. Only saving grace is the euro has been pretty bad at its handling of TC’s at this lead time. So we’ll see.

#NovaScotiaStrong

• Like 1
  • Weenie 2

3 minutes ago, Hoth said:

I'm not expecting anything, but I'd be worried about epic flooding in NH/VT if that actually backs off the Gulf of Maine.

I always wondered what would happen to Boston with a Sandy left hook into the islands

1 minute ago, Hazey said:

That op euro track would be very bad for western NS including my hood. Very very bad. My concern level is creeping up a bit. Only saving grace is the euro has been pretty bad at its handling of TC’s at this lead time. So we’ll see.

#NovaScotiaStrong

You and Frankie holding each other?

• Haha 3

I guess for interests down here, it all comes down to how far southwest that cutoff gets. If it keeps trending as it has, things could get hairy for a lot of folks in NE.

51 minutes ago, Hazey said:

#NovaScotiaStrong

When is frankie doing a video on this?       lol

2 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Someone ask for crazy Unk?

DE28672E-9DD9-45D1-8046-11CDDB3DD27B.jpeg

Again as with the EPS, like 10-20% of those runs would be absolutely disastrous assuming Teddy becomes as strong as forecasted, along with the baroclinic forcing as it starts to transition