Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February 5-7 Wintry Mess Potential

weatherwiz

1 hour ago, J.Spin said:

We just got the call that UVM is closing as of 1:30 P.M. (a declared "state of campus emergency" due to blowing and drifting snow creating impassable roads and walkways and inaccessible parking lots), so it wasn’t a pre-planned full snow day, but even a half day closing here means that this is a pretty impressive event.

I was texting her my jealousy while she told me classes canceled. My text was get out in it!  Gotta move....

5 minutes ago, alex said:

We've just been getting some freezing rain sleet and snow. Essentially crap. The icicles on the pine trees in front of my window are kinda cute though so there's that. Not seeing our forecast panning out here, but things can always change in a hurry. 

CC has been crashing and BML is over to +SN, so hopefully soon. Maybe some downsloping in that area too with southerly winds at MWN 

Congrats to the northern VT folks on this one. Jay Peak and surrounding areas should be great this weekend. 

NAM 3K continues to be an utter failure resolving this system showing 900mb off of the NJ coast, what a useless model the past few days. Although I'm wondering if I get below sub 970 here. Looks like the low should go right over my head.

SPC got caught flat footed in the mid Atlantic as well. What a crazy storm even though the effects were pedestrian at my location. 

nam3km_mslp_wind_neus_fh6-6.gif

today.gif.png

IMG_9110.JPG