• Member Statistics

    15,889
    Total Members
    7,904
    Most Online
    bmoremdwx
    Newest Member
    bmoremdwx
    Joined
Sign in to follow this  
Ginx snewx

Happy Birthday Old Man Winter storm obs

Recommended Posts

Just now, The 4 Seasons said:

light freezing rain, less than 1" going to take a quick measure now.

Temp has been pegged at 27-28 all day. Curious to see what kind of accretion we get here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

@JC-CT good point. It may just be the edge of heavy precip because it goes to almost nothing very sharply. However, everything SW of the purple line is sleet, reports from Meriden, Seymour, Bethany, Hamden, Bridgeport, Waterbury, Danbury confirm this. 

Do we have any reports from HFD N & W at the moment of sleet?

1211Capture.PNG

it is now sleet and snow here in Winsted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

@JC-CT good point. It may just be the edge of heavy precip because it goes to almost nothing very sharply. However, everything SW of the purple line is sleet, reports from Meriden, Seymour, Bethany, Hamden, Bridgeport, Waterbury, Danbury confirm this. 

Do we have any reports from HFD N & W at the moment of sleet?

I flipped to sleet at ~5:10. Pretty slick outside.

Temp went up about a half degree to 26.6.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WxWatcher007 said:

I flipped to sleet at ~5:10. Pretty slick outside.

Temp went up about a half degree to 26.6.

Its back to sleet here now, gonna be a mess tonight. Thinking a lot of places lock in under 32 away from the shore.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, wxmanmitch said:

3.7" as of 5:15 pm. Just pounding snow and radar looks great upstream too. :thumbsup: 

Yeah, any gaps over HV keep filling in as they approach S VT / W MA.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wxmanmitch said:

3.7" as of 5:15 pm. Just pounding snow and radar looks great upstream too. :thumbsup: 

You’re putting down snow that you won’t see again until like May 1st lol.

I love your area with prolonged easterly upslope into those 2-3kft terrain.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Albany getting crushed.  

Back to back hours of 2”/hr.  5” in 3 hours. 

KALB 012151Z 03005KT 1/4SM R01/6000VP6000FT +SN FZFG VV010 M05/M08 A2986 RMK AO2 SLP115 SNINCR 2/5 P0011 T10501078
KALB 012051Z 03003KT 1/4SM R01/2400V2800FT +SN FZFG VV007 M05/M08 A2986 RMK AO2 SLP114 SNINCR 2/3 P0013 60024 T10501078 56036
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, powderfreak said:

Albany getting crushed.  

Back to back hours of 2”/hr.  5” in 3 hours. 

KALB 012151Z 03005KT 1/4SM R01/6000VP6000FT +SN FZFG VV010 M05/M08 A2986 RMK AO2 SLP115 SNINCR 2/5 P0011 T10501078
KALB 012051Z 03003KT 1/4SM R01/2400V2800FT +SN FZFG VV007 M05/M08 A2986 RMK AO2 SLP114 SNINCR 2/3 P0013 60024 T10501078 56036

Damn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.