• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Happy Birthday Old Man Winter storm obs

Ginx snewx

Still mainly fatties with a few pellets. As interesting as it is to watch,  I'd rather have that perfectly pilling up  Currier and Ives fluff we were having before we started doing the tango with the mixing line which has somewhat compacted things and slowed down the accumulation rate some but still nice to look at.  

Edit:. All snow again for the time and quite heavy.

Just now, HIPPYVALLEY said:

+SN now but kind of meh' snow growth.  Temp creeped back up to 28F.   3.5" 

Roads are a disaster, zero plows so far!  Not sure what's up with that but this snow is only a step above baking powder so it is packing quite nicely on the roads. 

No plows here either. In my experience if freezing rain is forecast they don't plow. Not sure if that's the case by you.

Just now, Sugarloaf1989 said:

No plows here either. In my experience if freezing rain is forecast they don't plow. Not sure if that's the case by you.

Greenfield DPW has an unwritten 2" rule before plows come out but they may have erroneously thought their pre-salting was going to be effective against +SN.

3.5" on the roads is dangerous driving.

Just now, tavwtby said:

my wife said she heard something... must have been to busy yelling at the kids... wish I could have seen a flash or heard.

Sometimes it's tough to pick up. 

I remember growing up I used to think I would hear thundersnow and I would run around and go outside...only to find out it was the plow :thumbsdown: 

• Weenie 1

Just now, weatherwiz said:

Sometimes it's tough to pick up. 

I remember growing up I used to think I would hear thundersnow and I would run around and go outside...only to find out it was the plow :thumbsdown: 

the plow literally just came by, was thinking that too... first plow of the event on my street... it's coming down maybe we get another strike, dynamic it is!