Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Happy Birthday Old Man Winter storm obs

Ginx snewx

11 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Hunch area will be jack pot . 12+ there west to Hippy and ALB

Albany , Hunter and Hippy were looking at 20" plus for about 15 straight runs till early this morning. Then A lot of that 7H lift weakened dramatically on models over E NY and was pushed South 

I like Hunchie area and over to Me and Ray and SE NH just inland

4 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Tough day for you

Some sort of Niner reference?  Nah....I’m fine with that loss....Niners did what no other team has against that gimmick QB....it’s fine...it’s the AFC...totally doesn’t matter....next weeks game is immensely more important.....meanwhile storm still blows

1 minute ago, weathafella said:

When did you hit bare ground?

Right at the water/Logan coming out of the TWT. There was maybe an inch of slop on the sidewalks an hour ago. Rain has since washed it away. 

Hopefully you guys can hold it off. If only it was a little later in the season we’d be talking with a colder Atlantic. 

2 minutes ago, BombsAway1288 said:

Right at the water/Logan coming out of the TWT. There was maybe an inch of slop on the sidewalks an hour ago. Rain has since washed it away. 

Hopefully you guys can hold it off. If only it was a little later in the season we’d be talking with a colder Atlantic. 

Ya that was a joke honestly. Hoping mid levels deliver. 

Smidge over 5" here now. 22F and has been coming down nicely for a few hours, dense powder consistency. A little too far north in SVT I think to get in on the super S+ happening in ALB and near Mitch.

First plow of the season needed on driveway. 12" would be high max here I think if everything broke right.

rps20191201_202026.thumb.jpg.10088ee735bbba0e4f7e57113e60a592.jpg

• Like 2