Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 2019 Discussion

Torch Tiger

1 hour ago, weatherwiz said:

there could be some nasty snow squalls Wednesday. 

EURO and GFS are both very dynamic up here.  Spitting out some decent QPF too.

Snow growth looks like it should get very good with that, probably why those Kuchie techniques are printing 6-12" in the mountains, lol.

I really like that look for a dynamic fun late afternoon and evening on Wednesday.

gfs-deterministic-neng-precip_24hr_inch-6735200.thumb.png.b94e15c769e5cda5e1e98c71697ce316.png

2 hours ago, Snowcrazed71 said:

Let's just not give Dr. Dews the satisfaction of an answer anymore guys. He is obviously looking for attention. Merry christmas Dr Dews. May all your dreams come true. 

He’s a Dewsh...plain and simple.  I find(as others have advised/said), that when you just ignore and don’t comment...it totally kills his plan of attack and ideas.  And all he has left to do is change his avatar two to three times a day. 

He’s a total TROLL!  If everybody ignores and doesn’t comment..it’s like he’s not even here/relevant.  

• Haha 1
  • Weenie 1

48 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

He’s a Dewsh...plain and simple.  I find(as others have advised/said), that when you just ignore and don’t comment...it totally kills his plan of attack and ideas.  And all he has left to do is change his avatar two to three times a day. 

He’s a total TROLL!  If everybody ignores and doesn’t comment..it’s like he’s not even here/relevant.  

The only problem with simply ignoring posts or using the ignore feature is that you cannot ignore the multi-post/multi-page derails caused by people responding that have not started using the aforementioned features. You basically need an ignore user + ignore posts quoting an ignored user feature.

24 minutes ago, mahk_webstah said:

I noticed this morning that WPC totally bailed on the low coming up the coast. It looks so interesting two days ago

Yup...it’s amazing how the future potential pattern can completely change in just a day or two.  And it could change yet again...as Scott said a few days back, we’re walking the line between a disaster and something much more wintry.  I wouldn’t trust anything either way for at least another few days...? 

• Haha 2