Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 2019 Discussion

Torch Tiger

16 minutes ago, Dr. Dews said:

this winter is really passing us by quickly... won't be long until we are all immersed in high dews, beaches and baseball. Storms like today's bust really help too

Answer me this. Why do you bother participating in this thread? I think you're in the wrong thread.  You should be in the Caribbean thread. Those are your peeps, not us

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Funny tho - ... while the 'startling epiphany' not to trust the models and invest emotionally into a storm that is on D9 charts is certainly wise, take a look at the mid range 120 hour operational GFS panel off this 12z, and compare it to the 324 hour panel ...

That's virtually an identical synoptic circumstance comparing those snap shots. 

So, despite the sage-like advice, it's only counts when there is a storm on the charts in the D9 range... Because you know balls to wallz your getting screwed at 120 AND 324 hours when that's being depicted that way!

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Our location really gets lumped right in with that whole contiguous stretch of high elevations along the spine of the Central/Northern Greens, since the resolution isn’t quite high enough on that map.  With that said, one distinct break point in the shading it that change from the more purple coloring into the pink/salmon coloring at 36”.  The start of that zone would be 36-40”, which would actually be right on track with what I’ve recorded on the season thus far.    

7 minutes ago, J.Spin said:

Our location really gets lumped right in with that whole contiguous stretch of high elevations along the spine of the Central/Northern Greens, since the resolution isn’t quite high enough on that map.  With that said, one distinct break point in the shading it that change from the more purple coloring into the pink/salmon coloring at 36”.  The start of that zone would be 36-40”, which would actually be right on track with what I’ve recorded on the season thus far.    

Pretty sure they use your CoCorahs numbers