Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November 2019 discussion

weathafella

3 hours ago, dendrite said:

S NH pushing -10F dews. Another afternoon of 20s and wind with sun in mid Novie. Welcome to 1719.

Yet...this air mass rolls right on out and we bobble-headingly saucer eye at how despite it's present cold magnitude it could so blithely and wrongly become 32.5 upon the ensuing rain and wind ... 

Nice -ooh rah for the cold

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Snow88 said:

Euro has a very good pattern starting next weekend with a potential coastal storm. 

My weenie is pumped

Really ?   I didn't see that - 

I counted 4.5 S/W's all doing the same damn thing.  Skipping off the southern heights like rocks off a pond ... skirting through the Maritimes as smeared out wind shifts for us.  

1 hour ago, dendrite said:

It’s at the marker.

3BC79B9E-B8D6-40AE-9115-78095F0BAF48.jpeg

I guess I was mistaken, tried to get close down to the ground with this satellite Earth View but can't seem to make out the device clearly. Still, not a very good place to put weather equipment for measurements IMO.

8 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Really ?   I didn't see that - 

I counted 4.5 S/W's all doing the same damn thing.  Skipping off the southern heights like rocks off a pond ... skirting through the Maritimes as smeared out wind shifts for us.  

Euro bias ? I still see alot of blocking on the euro along with the new eps. The pattern depicted is way better than what we had to deal with this time last year.

• Like 1