Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November 2019 discussion

weathafella

18 minutes ago, Dr. Dews said:

Thanks but I always defer to the pros. Some of the posts, even back into Oct.,have been way over the top optimistic, unrealistic, weenie and there is no forum backlash. I try to be realistic.

Funny you used those terms as you seem to be the only one implying that deep November cold should mean huge snows.  Everyone else seems to understand what November means.  You seem to have an unrealistic and optimistic view of local climo ;).  

You always say you don’t like snow but then make sure to point out every day it’s not snowing in SNE...it does come off a little strong from time to time as a way to get snow-lovers anxious.  So far everyone seems to have a great grasp on expectations in mid-November.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Funny you used those terms as you seem to be the only one implying that deep November cold should mean huge snows.  Everyone else seems to understand what November means.  You seem to have an unrealistic and optimistic view of local climo ;).  

You always say you don’t like snow but then make sure to point out every day it’s not snowing in SNE...it does come off a little strong from time to time as a way to get snow-lovers anxious.  So far everyone seems to have a great grasp on expectations in mid-November.

Optimistic... okay

Unrealistic...not okay

Weenie...lol

• Like 1

8 hours ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Zucker tube socks?

I remember reading this post earlier. Pretty freaky given the news a few hours later. 

I’m not sure if anyone checks OT or the banter thread, but nzucker passed away. just wanted to let everyone know in this thread since it’s the active one.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, moneypitmike said:

LOL at SLK.  Went from 21.2* at 4:00 to -0.4* 3 hours later.

I'm about 10 miles down the road from SLK right now. Got 6" on the ground, had some sweet WINDEX squalls on the way up last night and a low around 0 this morning. deep deep winter up here, Mike. Can't wait to see it in SNE. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, dendrite said:

I remember reading this post earlier. Pretty freaky given the news a few hours later. 

I’m not sure if anyone checks OT or the banter thread, but nzucker passed away. just wanted to let everyone know in this thread since it’s the active one.

Didn't know and condolences to his family and friends that's way to young....

• Like 1