• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    HunterMT
    Newest Member
    HunterMT

November 2019 discussion

Not sure about that.12Z euro op does have seasonable cold for the first week though. I'd probably side with avg. through Nov 15th.

6 minutes ago, weathafella said:

And don’t you forget how the term “ratter” came about.

EPS looks decent as well.

I think you used that term all the way back on Wright weather. Lol. I remember you saying "that winter was a dead ratter"

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ORH_wxman said:

I think you used that term all the way back on Wright weather. Lol. I remember you saying "that winter was a dead ratter"

It all started with this guy in college who, when he didn’t like something he’d say “that blows dead rats”.   I used to post something like “this pattern blows dead rats”.  That ended up shortening to “dead ratter” and ultimately ratter.

• Haha 3

45 minutes ago, Dr. Dews said:

First things first, that's a heck of a cutter next Friday.

Seems like that ushers in the new pattern but the week of 11/4 may have one too.  Bottom line is the Pacific and Atlantic look decent especially as we move towards mid month.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

That’s a screaming sou’easter HWW event regionwide as depicted. Let’s take trees down 

Hopefully it really ramps up into one of those real special events with a fine line 50-70mph regionwide

• Thanks 1

Nice cold shot comes in after the Halloween cutter on the gfs. The lakes are going to start cranking. 

I just ordered 10 tons of hardpack to make driveway repairs. It is being delivered on Nov 9.  I fully expect first snow to come on either the 8th or 9th now.

• Haha 1

I wonder if the northeast has a shot of snow during the 1st week of November with the AO dropping and the epo staying negative. Looks cold on the gfs.

The halloween cutter ushers in colder  air.

• Confused 1

55 minutes ago, klw said:

I just ordered 10 tons of hardpack to make driveway repairs. It is being delivered on Nov 9.  I fully expect first snow to come on either the 8th or 9th now.

And you'll get it down just in time for torrential rains to wash some away.

What's with the weenie emoji? The ensembles look nice as we head into November.  We saw snow last November so it's not rare. 

6 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Plains

It doesnt have a bad pattern for our area.  A lot of areas are going to see snow in November.  Hopefully it's not a bad sign.

1 minute ago, Snow88 said:

It doesnt have a bad pattern for our area.  A lot of areas are going to see snow in November.  Hopefully it's not a bad sign.

Forward that look in about one month. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Snow88 said:

Ya, we had two events here last November, then looked what happened the rest of the winter........................

• Sad 1