Newest Member
    SnowHabit
February banter thread

Eskimo Joe

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, das said:

Nice.  I'd be in.  It would be weird to meet many of you in person.

most of us don't bite. I mean, Andy doesn't shower, so he kind of smells. I've met Eskimo Joe and Fozz, they were both cool in person (EJ isn't nearly as overly dramatic in person as he is online). Randy is cool, though don't give him booze (he tends to get a bit out of control). Wes is super awesome. Matt is lovely to talk to. I could go on really... 

... ugh, now I want another conference or something. 

2 hours ago, das said:

Yes.  I like running.  I like baseball.  I like kittens.  I don't like the weather anymore.

Working wx will make you not like it real quick. However, chasing models and attaching an emotional ego will make you insane real quick...as we always see. :lol:    

1 hour ago, Bob Chill said:

I found a great last minute deal on Wizards tix for the celtic's game but passed them up because I figured they would lose after being on the road the night before. I found a great deal on 4 tickets this morning for tonight's Knicks game in what I thought was section 210 so I bought them right away. Just met the guy today to pick them up and it wasn't section 210...it's SUITE 210. Boom. Private suite, private bathroom, leather theater seats, and 4 tix for $100. His company gave them to him and something came up so he can't take his family tonight. Was just looking to quickly unload them before they went to waste. 

I am one happy mofo right now. Screw weather. My young twins first NBA game will be in a fookin suite. How suite is that?

W I N

31 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

My meltdown post was totally true the other day. We should bump troll all the people who were optimistic the other day.

Are you on the watch list or in the ground? 

My hand is on the trigger.  Put me on the watch list.  I'm almost ready to call time of death

Wizards game was bad ass. We were the first people in the suite and it felt a little bit like trespassing. lol. I opened the fridge and there was a case and a half of various beers, a pile of sodas and waters,  and a half dozen bottles of wine on the counter next to it. I had no idea if we were allowed to drink any so I talked to the suite attendant in the hall. He said everything that is stocked is prepaid. I was in a little bit of shock. It was too weird. 

About 15 people showed up for the suite in various small groups. Everyone was super nice and thought we were in charge because we were there first. LOL. Asking if they could have wine and beer and stuff. And I was like "Yes Ma'am, it has all been paid for and complementary." and poured a round for everyone. I did get asked what location I worked at for the company that owned the suite. I said my neighbor's father in law was some sort of higher up but didn't know his name or what location. I just got the tickets last minute from my neighbor. Nobody gave a crap. Perfect white lie. 

I've gone to a lot of sporting events through the years but this one takes the cake. The free drinks saved me more than the cost of the tickets. A night to remember for sure. And I texted the guy who sold me the tickets to call me anytime he needs to unload them. I'm not sure I want to sit in "regular seats" again. lolol

• H2O unpinned this topic

Archived