CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
July 2016 Discussions/Observations

Rtd208

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is why the board sucks...I am giving observations and am attacked for no reason..very disrespectful..mods seem to allow it but only one sided.I cant defend myself against trolls and 5 posted but others can continue to attack..such bs

The only troll here is you! If you don't like it then leave and post somewhere else.

This is why the board sucks...I am giving observations and am attacked for no reason..very disrespectful..mods seem to allow it but only one sided.I cant defend myself against trolls and 5 posted but others can continue to attack..such bs

You just defended yourself and I'm cool with that lol.

So Hillsborough received .64 today. Two hour period of rain of varying intensity but nothing out of the ordinary in heaviness so I firmly stand by my observations that the radar looked worse than it was. The .64 amount backs that up. Oh there was some lightning I saw after 520 as the batch from PA moved in. I received more rain and at heavier intensity Friday night at 10pm

As for the poster who brought up bust..where dis I say bust today..why put words in my mouth. Real classy for certain posters to lob meatballs my way but I can take it especially knowing how more heat will come and how some of you will suffer

So Hillsborough received .64 today. Two hour period of rain of varying intensity but nothing out of the ordinary in heaviness so I firmly stand by my observations that the radar looked worse than it was. The .64 amount backs that up. Oh there was some lightning I saw after 520 as the batch from PA moved in. I received more rain and at heavier intensity Friday night at 10pm

As for the poster who brought up bust..where dis I say bust today..why put words in my mouth. Real classy for certain posters to lob meatballs my way but I can take it especially knowing how more heat will come and how some of you will suffer

You tend to downplay every weather event except heat, so yeah, you've lost credibility.

I vote ban for the double post

Lightning data is indicating almost constant lightning strikes just to the West of Somerville and radar is indicating very intense rates. We didn't really have a severe threat today. The main threat has been flash flooding. From the looks of things, you're going to be ground zero for quite some time.

I'm literally 5 minutes west of Somerville and it was not even worth posting anything...

The heat wave this week wasn't that extreme for July 1-10 compared to the 2010's so far.

Farmingdale and Islip on Long Island still haven't seen their first 90 of the season 

as much of the flow has been onshore.

Newark July 1-10 high

I'm enjoying it. Nice relaxing day at the beach. Super stable marine layer should prevent any convection east of the city again

...nice for you lifeguards 'cause no one is there!..hopefully tomorrow will be better for

the beach but that looks questionable right now..

Archived