joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Model Mezzanine, the 2nd installment

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really? I mean, for a day 9 system, the EURO still has a big low on the coast. I've coined this storm 'The Signal' ....and right now the signal is good. 

I meant snow everyday next week. Euro has something close to the coast for the 25th. I think there's a danger with that one of p-type issues for the coast at least

I meant snow everyday next week. Euro has something close to the coast for the 25th. I think there's a danger with that one of type issues for the coast at least

Yea, that setup is cutter risky, +NAO, no 50/50 low, western atlantic ridge still there and still strong. If I lived in NYC on south, I wouldn't be jumping for joy over that setup. Plus, we will be coming off a mild period and the cold and high being shown isn't all that cold or strong. New England would have the best shot at snow IMO

CMC congrats Boston and NYC image.png

There is that weird Eastern CT snow deficit that shows up all the time. I went to college up that way. Is there a logical explanation for it? I do not live there but curious. Its as mysterious as the Bridgeport snow reporting which is always wayyyyy lower than ALL surrounding areas and reports.

Archived