joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Model Mezzanine, the 2nd installment

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's the type of storm that has been so rare since the 1990s....or maybe early 2000s...we saw some stuff similar to that in '00-'01 and '02-'03 winters...though they were more miller Bs and not the Miller A type shown that run.

Yes, Certainly have not seen that in a while, Expansive deform band over just about the whole region on that run

That's the type of storm that has been so rare since the 1990s....or maybe early 2000s...we saw some stuff similar to that in '00-'01 and '02-'03 winters...though they were more miller Bs and not the Miller A type shown that run.

Yeah the good huggers have been hard to come by lately, as if that's news to anyone on this forum, lol.

That's a hugger that would snow over a large portion of New England, but the immediate coastal folks would have issues.  Even with the close track it doesn't blow like H85 0C air back to CNE.

Yeah the good huggers have been hard to come by lately, as if that's news to anyone on this forum, lol.

That's a hugger that would snow over a large portion of New England, but the immediate coastal folks would have issues.  Even with the close track it doesn't blow like H85 0C air back to CNE.

This is the type of pattern that I have expected/hoped for...we catch up.

This is the type of pattern that I have expected/hoped for...we catch up.

Totally going to change but verbatim that looks like the events you like where Weymouth doesn't necessarilycrush everyone in snow, haha. It looks like there'd be on heck of a coastal front with dumping QPF snow paste on one side and driving rain on the other.

No no not worried about it, just giving an example of a bad hugger off dryslots post. Totally different set up that time.

Several huggers in recent years had smallish precip shields too...we get a track over the Cape and BOS is still getting snow.

At any rate, this is about the most I've seen a 192 hour solution analyzed on here. :lol:

The general prospects for some type of storm though in that period within a couple hundred miles of SE New England seems fairly high.

These paste bombs always end up powder bombs

So would this one on that setup...that is an arctic high to the NW. Euro has like mid to upper 20s over interior SNE, but I guarantee you though would end up at like 17F with a huge CF around 128 or something...near 20 on one side and like 32-35 on the other.

Several huggers in recent years had smallish precip shields too...we get a track over the Cape and BOS is still getting snow.

At any rate, this is about the most I've seen a 192 hour solution analyzed on here. :lol:

The general prospects for some type of storm though in that period within a couple hundred miles of SE New England seems fairly high.

We analyzed the heck out of this cutter

So would this one on that setup...that is an arctic high to the NW. Euro has like mid to upper 20s over interior SNE, but I guarantee you though would end up at like 17F with a huge CF around 128 or something...near 20 on one side and like 32-35 on the other.

Scooter posting about helping his father in Marshfield and how many white pines are snapped and you and I looking at areas of grass blown powder clean by winds

Archived