joxey
Model Mezzanine, the 2nd installment

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If that happens Will and Ryan will be issuing you their degrees as well

This is going up the HV

I never said it couldn't go over the Cape unless I missed something.

That said, the more likely scenario is west...the envelope of the ensembles has way more members west than east.

I never said it couldn't go over the Cape unless I missed something.

That said, the more likely scenario is west...the envelope of the ensembles has way more members west than east.

We've evolved from reading other people's interpretations of models to reading other people's interpretations of posts.

lol.  Anger management sessions have already been ordered for you. 

I'm beyond that.....humor is coping.

:lol:

I still have hope for the balance of the season, especially March, but when everything goes wrong despite everything having gone "right", you just have to acquiesce, and throw your hands up and laugh at some point.

I'm beyond that.....humor is coping.

:lol:

I still have hope for the balance of the season, especially March, but when everything goes wrong despite everything having gone "right", you just have to acquiesce, and throw your hands up and laugh at some point.

Well, if humor is coping then you will probably be able to cope with about anything after reading this hype-cast from MSN:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topstories/snow-and-ice-storm-may-snarl-travel-across-southern-northeastern-us-on-presidents-day/ar-BBpomNA?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=SL5GDHP

Archived