joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Storm and Mood Snow Feb 8-11

TalcottWx

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing I forgot to mention, was on Tuesday morning, I saw the most amazing sun pillar that I had ever witness.

I head east on Rte 2 each morning, and there were still some leftover flakes (pixie dust) in the air, but the skies overhead were pretty clear.  The pillar looked like a giant spotlight, even though the sky was beginning to brighten.

I wish I could have pulled over to take a pic...

This morning's sunrise was excellent as well on my commute.  Love the purples of a winter haze

Looks like you are prime to get the goods this weekend. Could be a nice footer.

Id rather be in gander. I think we mix. Trend this year is for everything to go nw. Should still be like 4 to 6 maybe a bit more but the low passes near us or just to our north.

These poorly modeled weenie mini deformation zones tend to overperform here, today and jan 1st.

Id rather be in gander. I think we mix. Trend this year is for everything to go nw. Should still be like 4 to 6 maybe a bit more but the low passes near us or just to our north.

These poorly modeled weenie mini deformation zones tend to overperform here, today and jan 1st.

Storm must be going to split the uprights. Not very often you mix when it's a miss here.

Archived