wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Jan 23-24 Storm Banter

ORH_wxman

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IIRC, Boxing Day 2010 kept flipping among OTS, cutter, blizzard (with Euro and GFS sometimes swapping places from run to run) right up to within 2 days of the event.  However, it was a bit discouraging to have GFS change, over the past 24 hr or so, from the nice weekend hit followed by two chances next week, to a two-week drought followed by a rainstorm.  (Most of that in clown range, admittedly.)

What else are we supposed to do in winter? We hit the crap pipe and when we realize it's not crack, we go find another dealer.

lol, I do agree though when a series of model runs show a monster New England hit, that's going to be the focus until it either A) happens or B craps the bed.  It doesn't matter how far out in time it is.

lol, I do agree though when a series of model runs show a monster New England hit, that's going to be the focus until it either A) happens or B craps the bed. It doesn't matter how far out in time it is.

That's it. Most knew even the consistency at d4-d7 solutions, there was subject to a crap out... but we ride the wave until it comes onshore, then we get off our boogie boards and look for the next one.

Lol, but it's only second down, still more time for a long pass.

Yes. But we have the full length of the field to go, maybe a timeout left (I dunno I gotta check with coach) with a minute to go. But as I get back in the huddle my guys are suddenly a little silent and not looking me in the eye. It's akward. I can't even get a "shake it off kid" pep talk from the qb.

oops. never like a gfs run before the euro comes out

Gonna be honest...I almost replied to your post to say that you might as well wait for the Euro, but I appreciated your enthusiasm and decided to hold my tongue.

Plus I figured you already knew anything I could say about it

Archived