Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Jan 23-24 Storm Banter

ORH_wxman

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would say Southern CT, most of RI in game for a foot or more,and SE mass over to Scooter are still in the game for a absolute crushing.

The 0z nam (yes the Nam) is showing less confluence at the end of its run and that is EXACTLY what those areas need to get that northerly precip shield expanding and ESP SE mass, combine that with the Ocean Enhancement I could see SE mass getting 18 still if that confluence can meaningfully abate.

Areas N of the Pike and N of Boston outside the N shore (perhaps) is going to need that confluence to back down big time and perhaps

that could be enough even with the early closing off to still score a foot to 15 inches IF vorticity can rotate NE around the huge circulation thou there will likely be  a very sharp cutoff probably just S of Me in S. Nashua.

The big key in my opinion is getting that confluence out of NE maine and Nova Scotia and then let this beast rotate some vorticity around it's massive circulation and let that precip shield "breathe" to the north. I think that is very much on  the table thru at 12z tomorrow.  

To respond to the poster - and to be honest it doesn't bother me at all - the Euro moving south wasn't the worst trend today it was the EPS and the GEFS jumping south so substantially that concerned me.

I don't know if it's someone posting here. I did see some trolling on your Eps probability tweet earlier. If it were me I wouldn't sweat it. Trends today were away from an impactful event here by all measures, nothing wrong with discussing it.

Archived