• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
January 2016 BANTER

Isopycnic

On another note, life is way too short to get your blood pressure up about the GoDmn weather.

Most of you probably don't even know who he was. Because you sit in front of this computer night after night wondering if we are going to get a half inch of snow, really,, Take it to the limit. Life is much more important than the weather

Get a life and get off the forums, he said, as he made another post on the forum. If you're taking it to the limit so much then why have you been on here all winter?

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wes, DT, Orh wxman, Coastalwx. Matt/Ian and Tracker hosting

For those who have not heard Dave on radio show, you're in for a special treat.

christmas-vacation-07.jpg

you-serious-clark-o.gif

LOL, I will be tuning in.  I remember some laughs back from the last one I listened to years ago (during the 2010 winter?).

EDIT: Nevermind, I guess there was one before the February 2014 storm, which I listened to.

Most of you probably don't even know who he was.  Because you sit in front of this computer night after night wondering if we are going to get a half inch of snow, really,, Take it to the limit.  Life is much more important than the weather.

The irony in this post is fantastic.  I almost spit out my drink when I read this post. :)

Your gonna get 1-2 inches Wednesday ! Button up and enjoy!

ATL get 1-2 inches on Wed ? You're a funny guy. Maybe 1-2 flakes or sleet pellets. Now the north GA mtns may be a differnt story. There's no wintry precip of any significance in the next 10 days for Atlanta. We will just have to hope and pray Feb delivers to avoid yet another shutout.

Not sure why everyone is hugging every model run.. nothings going to be true till Wednesday night or Thurs...

It isn't true until you measure it on the ground. With that said, that model agreement is pretty remarkable. I won't bother the model thread with it but the whole "it hasn't been sampled yet" stuff is kinda bogus. The global models are quite good in this time frame.

A GFS Burger Boom may be in order here!

Edit - Burger bust. Nothing like a little warm air to spoil a good snow chase. I like the trends though. Ducks are gathering around the pond. Ground temps not an issue. First flake will stick. Moisture appears to be on time. Just need a better thermal profile. Timing!

Archived