• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    mansour
    Newest Member
    mansour
Isopycnic

January 2016 BANTER

Well, for the first (and hopefully, only) time in my life, I mowed the lawn on New Year's Day.  The yard looks fabulous, I might add.  The grass is now all at uniform sled height, ready for what's coming in the near future.

:sled:

Well, for the first (and hopefully, only) time in my life, I mowed the lawn on New Year's Day.  The yard looks fabulous, I might add.  The grass is now all at uniform sled height, ready for what's coming in the near future.

My Japanese Magnolia's are budding/opening up.  Means the freeze is right around the corner generally. :(  Every time they open in Winter.  Never fails.

Me and the FROST-man are gonna rack up in the western foothills the next three weeks!

I got a good feeling, FROSTY!

A week of normalness, two weeks of excitement, one week of pattern relax/reload, then a FEROCIOUS FEBRUARY! WOO!

Me and the FROST-man are gonna rack up in the western foothills the next three weeks!

I got a good feeling, FROSTY!

A week of normalness, two weeks of excitement, one week of pattern relax/reload, then a FEROCIOUS FEBRUARY! WOO!

Yes, I think we will have some fun times ahead!  And the Fab Feb!!  :snowing:

Was at Wal Mart earlier, the temps where low 50's, cloudy and breezy and you would have thought it was North Dakota with the way folks were dressed.....gonna be a smack in the face next week when we struggle to clear 40 under full sun with morning lows around 20-25.....

Total 1000% banter....

For any of you folks with college kids - just sent mine back. The house is much bigger suddenly.

:cry:

And damn do we have a clean-up to do!!!!!

Well, for the first (and hopefully, only) time in my life, I mowed the lawn on New Year's Day. The yard looks fabulous, I might add. The grass is now all at uniform sled height, ready for what's coming in the near future.

Same boat here, gotta mow the old fescue one last time. Ive never mowed this late for sure

what was his question?

What scientists are blaming the upcoming cold on AGW? Basically, that was it. Evidently, JB suggested that someone was attributing it to that.

I need to mow my backyard but since it is a swamp right now, I'm gonna have to wait a week. Hopefully it will dry out by next weekend when the next rains come.

I LOVE STORMS THAT FORM IN TEXAS AND MOVE THROUGH OHIO!!!!!!!!!!

Pattern change my arse.

lol the good thing about an ULL is that it might end up in Florida by tomorrow's runs! 

I LOVE STORMS THAT FORM IN TEXAS AND MOVE THROUGH OHIO!!!!!!!!!!

Pattern change my arse.

It's the GFS so I wouldn't worry too much :) The GEFS will probably show a much more suppressed solution, more of a Miller A track, if I had to guess. The good thing is when you check tomorrow the GFS will have another new solution!