Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 2016 BANTER

Isopycnic

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Knee injury?

Compound Fracture/Knee.  It was just plain gruesome though.

I'm not a doctor.. but it looked like it was sideways and shoved up into itself.  Medical will release a statement soon I'm sure.

Hard to imagine the knee wasn't torn up (on top of the break) with the quick look I had.

Compound Fracture/Knee.  It was just plain gruesome though.

I'm not a doctor.. but it looked like it was sideways and shoved up into itself.  Medical will release a statement soon I'm sure.

Hard to imagine the knee wasn't torn up (on top of the break) with the quick look I had.

I would guess bone break , through the skin!? I haven't seen it, but they will show some gnarley twists and leg/arm positions.

Yep, I don't wanna see that.

NWS Raleigh ‏@NWSRaleigh  7m7 minutes ago
Some high-resolution models show a few flurries Mon afternoon in Central NC. No impacts if it does occur. We'll keep monitoring! #ncwx

Anyone know what models they're looking at? All I can see is some flakes on the WRF maybe, although I don't see enough to tweet about. What am I missing? Nothing on NAM 12km or 4km.

Edit: Allan just tweeted the WRF so that's probably it..odd

NWS Raleigh ‏@NWSRaleigh 7m7 minutes ago

Some high-resolution models show a few flurries Mon afternoon in Central NC. No impacts if it does occur. We'll keep monitoring! #ncwx

Anyone know what models they're looking at? All I can see is some flakes on the WRF maybe, although I don't see enough to tweet about. What am I missing? Nothing on NAM 12km or 4km.

Edit: Allan just tweeted the WRF so that's probably it..odd

Maybe an arctic front? Arctic like front? Pretty cold air incoming.

Archived