Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
January 2016 BANTER

Isopycnic

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let me see if I can get this straight. People are upset that we're not seeing 300+ hour events? Wat?

Although it's normal for 300+ hour fantasy storms, I think people are taking it too literal.  They have been on ensembles.  Shouldn't it be good to see a cold and dry OP GFS run?  Potential.

I'd rather have a cold and dry look long range than a shot or two of cold nearby with a potential 300+hr fantasy storm..

it is going to end up being a situation where you wake up and the thread has 4 new pages because the 00z gfs or euro sniffed out a storm 96hrs out. people need to realize not every storm is tracked from fantasyland.

Exactly. Also how many storms show up right when a pattern change is happening? We almost always get pattern change first...and then storms start to show up. 

Euro gonna drop the hammer on it's OP.

Hopefully...I really want to see an epic SE snowstorm so the negative posts go away, it's kinda depressing to see them when we're in such a good pattern, folks don't know a storm can show up with any run with the amount of energy flying around...hell the strength of the ridge isn't even being modeled consistently the same each run out to 160-180hrs. There's bound to be fireworks on an OP run soon.

Too bad we're going toward a 97-98 type of look.  We're going to waste all of our great blocking and the pacific is going to be a mess.  Then, the pacific will shape up and the blocking will go away.  We can't ever win.   Winter is over.   :(

Sounds like a bad joke doesn't it? :cry:

14.95 a month please.

:lol:

Too bad we're going toward a 97-98 type of look.  We're going to waste all of our great blocking and the pacific is going to be a mess.  Then, the pacific will shape up and the blocking will go away.  We can't ever win.   Winter is over.   :(

We're already there  ;)    :(  

Archived