• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter Thread

WxUSAF

One thing the packers (and rodgers) have a lot of is experience. Thankfully our pass D has been half decent this year when it counts and no Jordy Nelson doesn't hurt. I won't be that upset if things go awry. There is virtually no chance either team is getting past the Seahawks, Cards, or Panthers. 

Yup, that's my philosophy as well.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now the "window" is the 18th and beyond. Wasn't that long ago we were supposed to be rocking by the 10th. I figure we will have another storm sneak up on us while we look at day 10 progs.

I was going to post this yesterday. It seems like our window for a good storm keeps getting pushed back. I remember last year this same thing happened. We eventually cashed in but it's frustrating.

I'm a Ravens fan and I'm not bitter. The Ravens were decimated by injuries. They had more players on IR then any other team. A lot of the so called experts were picking them to go to the Super Bowl this year. I didn't agree with that just by looking at who we had. Flacco has never had a true #1 reciever unless you count Steve Smith at 35 years of age. Every other reciever or Tight End were either in their 1st or 2nd year. Our first round pick, a WR, never even saw the field because he hurt his knee in July. I'm happy that we are finally getting a first round pick. Us Ravens fans have been spoiled because we are used to making the playoffs every year. Oh and 12 of our games were decided by 6 points or less. Bottom line is though whoever thethRavens had out there they were just not a good team this year. Hey, it happens :)

I think it's time for some entity to make a model that spawns a constant series of KUs and clown maps.  Since digital snow is the only game in town, we might as well do it big.

Someone help me out here. Am I the only long-timer who doesn't know what that reference is?

Paul J. Kocin and Louis W. Uccellini. They developed the NESIS scale and authored the east coast storm bibles Northeast Snowstorms  1 & 2.

Thanks! I knew it had something to do with them, but never could figure out the abbreviation.

Wow Ian. Weeklies are best just to not look. We lose the ao/nao/epo straight to the end and daily heights have shades of Dec with that stupid + anom to our NE again. Oof

Toss them aside boys...we are going on a good of' fashioned unicorn hunt...get a rope

Archived