joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter Thread

WxUSAF

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lwx long-range forecast discussion. Did they cut something?

.LONG TERM /WEDNESDAY THROUGH SUNDAY/...
WEDNESDAY THROUGH THURSDAY...HIGH PRESSURE CENTER DRIFTS ENE WITH
RETURN FLOW ALLOWING FOR A WARMING TREND OVER THE CENTRAL MID-
ATLANTIC UNDER CONTINUED SUNSHINE. LOW TO MID 40S MAX TEMPS
WEDNESDAY AND MID TO UPR 40S WITH LOW 50S POSSIBLE SW THURSDAY. MIN
TEMPS GENERALLY IN THE 20S WEDNESDAY NIGHT...THEN 30S FOR THURSDAY
NIGHT.

What a great gift the Vikings got, they should have lost. They have a guaranteed loss next week now.

The Packers have been playing like dog poop for like 10 weeks now with a few flukey exceptions like the hail mary in Detroit. 

As a Packers fan it is puzzling to see their offense struggling this much - if they don't figure things out I personally feel as though the 'Skins will take care of them. 

I don't have a dog in this hunt (Bengals fan - facing another playoff loss) - but Washington beats the Packers this weekend. I think Washington is the better team.

I'm sadly in agreement. But nonetheless good luck to both teams this weekend. If nothing else maybe I'll see a Packers player in person ;)

The Packers have been playing like dog poop for like 10 weeks now with a few flukey exceptions like the hail mary in Detroit. 

As a Packers fan it is puzzling to see their offense struggling this much - if they don't figure things out I personally feel as though the 'Skins will take care of them. 

Sorry, but I hope you're right.

Sorry, but I hope you're right.

No need to apologize - it's just sports ;)

So much is about who has the hot hand. Cousins is the one putting up big numbers right now when compared to Rodgers. Unless GB miraculously changes their approach or strategy by next weekend like I said the Skins will win. I'm not expecting a blowout but they should edge the Packers.

I sort of question whether the Packers just sit and throw back mojitos all week instead of preparing and doing film study. 

No need to apologize - it's just sports ;)

So much is about who has the hot hand. Cousins is the one putting up big numbers right now when compared to Rodgers. Unless GB miraculously changes their approach or strategy by next weekend like I said the Skins will win. I'm not expecting a blowout but they should edge the Packers.

I sort of question whether the Packers just sit and throw back mojitos all week instead of preparing and doing film study. 

One thing the packers (and rodgers) have a lot of is experience. Thankfully our pass D has been half decent this year when it counts and no Jordy Nelson doesn't hurt. I won't be that upset if things go awry. There is virtually no chance either team is getting past the Seahawks, Cards, or Panthers. 

One thing the packers (and rodgers) have a lot of is experience. Thankfully our pass D has been half decent this year when it counts and no Jordy Nelson doesn't hurt. I won't be that upset if things go awry. There is virtually no chance either team is getting past the Seahawks, Cards, or Panthers. 

I'm secretly hoping the Packers are playing some con to pretend they are terrible and then light up. You are right, though - neither team will make it very far beyond this game. 

Rodgers has had some pretty bad passes this year as well which is very uncharacteristic. His O-Line is very banged up too.

The Packers lately only decide to play with any heart when they are down in the 4th quarter. Receivers aren't making attempts to get open, O-Line are getting manhandled at times and Rodgers is inaccurate on more throws than is normal for him. Not a recipe for success. 

I also think there is some behind the scenes issues unrelated to actual gameplay. 

Archived