wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
January Banter Thread

WxUSAF

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, it's really strange that yoda's been absent.

Another one is needbiggerboat.  Last activity was October 31.  He did mention that he had some serious health problems, and even detailed (even if jokingly) an elaborate plan for going out in style...

He said over the summer or so that he didn't expect to see another winter.  I believe he was serious when he made that statement.  He had something serious with his health.  

He works?!?!

I doubt it.  He always talked about living home with his dad.

He said over the summer or so that he didn't expect to see another winter. I believe he was serious when he made that statement. He had something serious with his health.

I doubt it. He always talked about living home with his dad.

Really hope he is ok. I enjoy some of his crazy trolling. It's the mixture of personalities that make the forum great. There has been little to post about so let's hope it's the lame non starter of a winter so far that has kept people away and not something else

He said over the summer or so that he didn't expect to see another winter.  I believe he was serious when he made that statement.  He had something serious with his health.  

I doubt it.  He always talked about living home with his dad.

He was serious.  That is why I am rather sad I haven't seen him post.  I know this is just a forum of random people about weather, but I have come to care about many.

Same here. Don't get me wrong, I live a plenty happy and social life with good people, but no one shares my love of weather like you nuts around here. It brings great joy to my life...and makes me appreciative of all of you. Even Motsco pumping heat in the middle of winter. 

I think we all spend inordinate amounts of time in here because we love weather and the super informative posts from our regulars.  This is the place during winter where I can always count on serious chuckles. So many fun and articulate people here.

I think we all spend inordinate amounts of time in here because we love weather and the super informative posts from our regulars.  This is the place during winter where I can always count on serious chuckles. So many fun and articulate people here.

Agree completely. Do hope all is well with yoda and needbiggerboat, but I do remember him saying some things back that didn't sound good.

Archived