Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Summer Doldrums Banter

Baroclinic Zone

Looks similar to 1975, otherwise I couldn't find any storms up there:

attachicon.giftrack.gif

Yeah, it's interesting... I think this one actually gains even more latitude per forecast, as I just posted. 

It's probably no different than a system accelerating to beyond NS and NF before conversion takes place.  Jus that it's unusual to see that in that particular part of the world. 

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's really what's been going on in the verification trends, since ...circa January 15 earlier this year.  

This is the year of the 'Great jerk-off American desires and disillusion them away from thinking the world is the big festering pile of feces that it's becoming'

Pope Francis:  "The world has become an immense pile of filth."  

Wow.  When the clarity of crisis cuts through the covet of the church to where even they can't deny it, yet the weather its self, man's first and most clear sensible connection to the state of the climate actually goes out of its way to LIE to the one culture that is most conducive for necessary change?   that's gotta be some creepy bad luck.   

Abroad, thousand have perished because of untenable torrid heat in the last 10 years, at an alarming right. Statistically, an order of magnitude more than the previous someodd horror story years combined.   Yet, here in the good old U.S.'s with our apparent blessed bubble of temperate lies, the climate could not be more utopian.  The good ole U.S. of A, the most prolific exploiter of natural resources per capita on the planet, quite plausibly, mathematically the greatest cause of any anthropogenic forcing, gets protected from sniffing their own farts... 

That's got to be the worse thing ever, how marvelous - 

http://www.usatoday.com/story/weather/2015/05/20/cold-weather-deaths/27657269/

Princeton is a bit too far...but yeah, no torch spots, if it's low elevation, it's gotta be N of the pike and west of 128.

But more liklely, a place with elevation near the 495 belt. Hopkinton was appealing...500+ feet elevation in a good chunk of the neighborhoods there.

Wattaquaddock Hill in Bolton, there's that little weenie ridge that runs from like Boxborough to Bolton right outside 495

Highway driving is much easier than city driving imo. Driving comes second nature to me but i rather drive on the highway.

I've had a few people say this to me as well.

When you get stressed think of happy times like in the hot tub with your friend's dad.

I could actually use some tub time right now 

I'm going to start wishing for winter if I walk into one more god damn spider web.

I was about to fall asleep last night when I saw a huge chunky spider crawling up the sheets at my neck. I'm not afraid of spiders around here, but it certainly made me jump. It looked like one of those 2" dock spiders.

I was about to fall asleep last night when I saw a huge chunky spider crawling up the sheets at my neck. I'm not afraid of spiders around here, but it certainly made me jump. It looked like one of those 2" dock spiders.

That sucks. One night like 4 years ago I was going to bed and thought I saw a huge spider crawl on it so I made my brother rip my bed apart and found nothing so I slept on the couch

Archived