12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Modicum Mauler

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

regardless it's a nice over running event. If it bumps a little bit further north the Connecticut River Valley could even get more ,my goodness I don't understand the complaining by codfish it's late March and we're all likely going to snow.

yeah and plenty of others with a lot less to complain about are complaining at a level i could never match, whatever dude!!

i cannot wait for the return of sw to nne moving miller As that bury the berks and rt 2 region and capitol district of ny while the crew e and s of orh and n to nh coast get flooded with mid level warmth....yup i mix and rain too but at least it will be like the old days like one used to read about back in the days of encyclopedia brittanica

i cannot wait for the return of sw to nne moving miller As that bury the berks and rt 2 region and capitol district of ny while the crew e and s of orh and n to nh coast get flooded with mid level warmth....yup i mix and rain too but at least it will be like the old days like one used to read about back in the days of encyclopedia brittanica

Until then, you'll have to deal with getting your snow stolen. When the 'old days' do return, just make sure to note how much less bitching there will be from the areas getting screwed.

Regarding the storm, I like the trends with the curl back into EMA as there is still some time for that to even trend more robust. The only thing we would have to watch is the warmth on Saturday morning further south, but as some said, models may be overdoing that.

For him not me I assume. NW MA is not in a great spot unless the initial over running is robust but still time for this to make one more tic N on tonight's runs.

I'm less confident, but I think I'd still take the over out there on a C-1" forecast.

yeah and plenty of others with a lot less to complain about are complaining at a level i could never match, whatever dude!!

it just seems like it was a positive set of model runs at 12Z I was expecting you to come in more excited with a positive tone , our QPF increased considerably from the previous model run set. But hey this is America, everyone's got the right to express how they feel

It has been a south of pike spring with areas southeast of the Pike 150-200% of normal .

Often we March up the latitude ladder with events but that is not the pattern this year. I won't be upset if the storms stay south through late spring that's for sure but watch April have cutter after cutter. Lol

Archived