Newest Member
    EWR757
Modicum Mauler

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

#imstealingallyoursnow

Feel free. I got what I wanted this winter and I'm all set on dirty ice chunks now that the record has been claimed.

I only welcome the finest and most aesthetic events from here on out. Otherwise, I prefer warmth and rain.

If the whole thing takes one more bump north, then it could easily be a pretty solid warning event for much of BOS metro because of that 2nd s/w coming in behind the intial wave...it creates a pseudo deformation zone that hangs back in E MA. It would be more intense if everything is a little more amped.

If the whole thing takes one more bump north, then it could easily be a pretty solid warning event for much of BOS metro because of that 2nd s/w coming in behind the intial wave...it creates a pseudo deformation zone that hangs back in E MA. It would be more intense if everything is a little more amped.

Canadian tries to do that at the last second.

Been a common theme lately

I'm more unemotionally invested in the rest of winter than Tip. I would just like a relaxation on the energy usage. I don't want to have to buy more pellets

Maybe we can squeak out some sloppy seconds up here. Probably just enough to be messy. I hope I finish the season at 99.9".

I'm more unemotionally invested in the rest of winter than Tip. I would just like a relaxation on the energy usage. I don't want to have to buy more pellets

Maybe we can squeak out some sloppy seconds up here. Probably just enough to be messy. I hope I finish the season at 99.9".

lol, Pretty much over it here, Those stats Chris had last week of how many warned events failed here in Feb shed some light on how unlucky it has been, But that's how it goes, I'm heading north this weekend where they have been getting snow so don't care if it snows or not, Rather it not really as it sucks riding 200 miles constantly wiping your face shield

Ray, you're banished until further notice because you're being a little b**ch.

Kevin, you're reinstated and we're in love again.

There is a C+ percent chance of decent snow on Friday night.

I have spoken.

You're still dirty, dirty wh**e...always have been.

That's why we love you.

That being said, easier to be content once you have your record.

What a great run we had.

The recent week or two week stretch has been exhilarating. Slow melt combined with meh torch and light miserable rain. Now we have the arctic hounds of hell trying to rip my hat off outside with frigid windchills. Winter is trying to make a last bite but other than that we are heading into a disgusting cold misty muddy hellish spring.

We are making that seasonal board transition from rooting on the worst weather possible, to rooting on enjoyable weather for outdoor activities. The period in between is the worst for us in SNE. Kev will soon be touting "don't know how you guys live in the east, its 60-70F and sunny here and I'm nude tanning" while Wilmington to Southie is getting a wind blown mist for weeks at a time. Then all of a sudden one day the sun will come out after weeks of misery and it will feel like an accomplishment similar to parting the red sea.

I was just telling a coworker that I had to hold onto my hat while venturing out for lunch...I could feel it lifting.

I'd like one more bump, because I can still envision another 2010 like shaft in ne MA.

Been a theme over the course of the past month....everything fades as it heads ne, only to redevelop in time to kill it in downeast ME and NS.

I was just telling a coworker that I had to hold onto my hat while venturing out for lunch...I could feel it lifting.

I'd like one more bump, because I can still envision another 2010 like shaft in ne MA.

Been a theme over the course of the past month....everything fades as it heads ne, only to redevelop in time to kill it downeast ME and NS.

You're whing again lol

Honestly i would feel better if I lived south of the Pike for this one, but who knows? Maybe this surges N in the final 24 hrs

Archived