joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 5th Storm Obs/Nowcasting

nj2va

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4 inches at Navy Yard --- pouring snow at the moment and adding up quickly. Easily should be a 5+ inch storm for my area.

Temp holding steady around 28 degrees. Roads were doing good but have been covered for the past hour with these rates.

Flakes a quarter of an inch in diameter, pouring like crazy, snowy mayhem, I have no idea what kind of rates this might be, 2 inches an hour? 3 inches an hour? Full on snow assault. Half an inch in fourteen minutes, it looks like.

If anyone needs more snow Jeb, it's you! You cheered MD on all winter. Cheering back at ya now. You are the ultimate snow warrior! Love it! Shovel man shovel. Stock up for the summer! Sell "Jeb Snow" on eBay. If those bastards in Boston can sell snow, you can too! I hope you make millions my friend.

Down to 27F, 23 just to my north....might have been a little delayed on the temp decline but not denied..Im sure roads are becoming pretty messy with the temp decreases...I have a little over 4" here, I expect to finish right between 5-6" which is what I expected here all along

Archived