joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 5th Storm Obs/Nowcasting

nj2va

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shoveling kick my butt. My supervisor was on me the whole time. 

attachicon.gifsupervisor.JPG

Ha!  Yeah, I can tell who's actually doing all the work!  I think he's telling you that you missed a few spots. :D

4.5" here in Chevy Chase at about 2:00PM.  Smallish to medium sized flakes coming down hard, reducing visibilities.  Went out for a few Jebwalks today and got lots of photos.  Built a snowman and went for a short hike with my daughter which was a lot of fun.  And of course, a snowball fight broke out (I won't say who won, hahaha!).  Nice event!!

If anyone needs more snow Jeb, it's you! You cheered MD on all winter. Cheering back at ya now. You are the ultimate snow warrior! Love it! Shovel man shovel. Stock up for the summer! Sell "Jeb Snow" on eBay. If those bastards in Boston can sell snow, you can too! I hope you make millions my friend.

LOL!!! Thanks, but I think EVERYONE needs more snow!

Let's get a Block and have a Miller A with 5 inches of water that takes about a week to move up the East Coast and dumps about 50  - 60 inches of snow on MD and on every other state from North FL to the SNE, followed by record Siberian cold for at least a couple weeks lol

Its pouring snow here in Dundalk, gotta be over 5, even 5 and a half inches. About to head out for measurements, walk, etc. 

I have about 4.5 in Essex...I think you got an extra band earlier that may have given you an extra .5-1"...Ill still end up close to 6, which is right on target for me..Nice storm, the varying intensities made it interesting, it may be almost 12 hours of snow but basically only 3-4 hours worth is what made most of the accum

Archived