joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 5th Storm Obs/Nowcasting

nj2va

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't trying to say we're done-for. Rates just haven't seemed to match guidance I saw from earlier this A.M. this far south. In the mean time, there has been some improvement in the last few minutes. 

WHat's sad is the northern folks are so entitled and incorrigible that the next storm they will again whine and complain and lament when they aren't jackpotted by models. We MUST WIN THE SNOW WAR!

I don't didagree i know I am a selfish prick when it comes to snow. In my defense I didn't grow up here. I lived in southern nj southeast of Philly then fairfax county va growing up. I moved here literally because of the beautiful landscape and the snow. I drive an hour (sometimes 2 hours with traffic) to work everyday just so a few times a year I can get an extra few inches of snow. I work for it so I guess I feel I earn it. More people could move up here but aren't as crazy as me to commute that far just to get an extra 15" of snow a year.

Eta: people also only remember the times we get crushed. The last few storms that I was wirried about getting fringed I did get fringed. This is the first storm where this area will bullseye this season.

Archived