• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    HunterMT
    Newest Member
    HunterMT
snowfan

Feb 21-22 Storm Obs Thread

Just returned from going to get coffee and danishes at Zeke's coffee in Hamilton.  Harford Rd. was a mess, and there were already people getting their cars stuck.

Currently holding steady at 21/16 - I "think" we've had 3 inches, but since the fine, fluffy flakes are blowing around everywhere, it's really difficult to tell.

Just returned from going to get coffee and danishes at Zeke's coffee in Hamilton.  Harford Rd. was a mess, and there were already people getting their cars stuck.

Currently holding steady at 21/16 - I "think" we've had 3 inches, but since the fine, fluffy flakes are blowing around everywhere, it's really difficult to tel

people should just stay home

I have been over those yellow bands in NW Culpeper for the past hour. The rates are insane.

I have been over those yellow bands in NW Culpeper for the past hour. The rates are insane.

Like 1" per hour rates?

I'm under the yellows and it is heavy

Hopefully I don't overdo it, but that orientation to the sw of D.C. just may hammer the District longer than the northern most one.