Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
1/25-1/26 Snow Threat

DDweatherman

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

then send it to me  in PM.....    just be sure that  you rent the one doing the  twisting

like for example  you comment non the winchester  forecast    it was  1-3 ten mixing then another 1-3   it wasnt  REALLY  206"

and you know that ...

perhaps  you can come up a new charge  Like  the  time  said the winter is over 

LMAO....I think 1-3 followed by another 1-3 adds up to 2-6...unless I failed 3rd grade.

WHOA  dude i never said  wes    did

I was refrring to the guy in winchester

Wes never called for 6" in DC, so I'm not sure that this is even a relevant statement.  Wes said we would have a pattern that would give us opportunities at snow, and that's what we are in, he also said even though it's a decent pattern for cold and some snow opportunities we could miss out.  Not sure how any of that is wrong at this point, unless you (DT) totally misunderstood what Wes' was saying.

that  isnt   what it says..  

***hole weenies like you lie   and lie and lie and lie

then when the other person complains    losers  you   start crying

LMAO....I think 1-3 followed by another 1-3 adds up to 2-6...unless I failed 3rd grade.

Woah... RGEM is transferring way south it seems

http://weather.gc.ca/data/model_forecast/513_100.gif

As in south of ILM it would appear

I have no idea if that is necessarily good for us, I just know the H5 on this is digging way further south then any of the analogs most are leaning on, and the RGEM surface map almost seems more in line with that.

Archived