• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Dec 9-10 Storm Observation Thread

dryslot

Yeah, E NY and N. VT and even N NH are going to be the biggest busts.  The Berkshires were a little bigger maybe for a plastering but still a disappointing turn of events.  I was hoping S VT ski areas at least got in some good base building before the flip.  I'm not holding my breath for the Euro depictions for tomorrow. 

The Euro had 3 lows in one run so it has been all over the place. This one is truly a crap shoot.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still ZR in Augusta, 28F at 3 PM.  Light snow at home, and GYX afternoon forecast remains bullish for my area, with the snow tool dumping 7.6" on Farmington 7P-1A (with only 2.2" in Skowhegan, 20-odd miles east, and zippo for AUG during that period.)  Seeing would be believing (and pleasantly so), but I think 4-6" is more likely than the progged 10-14.

Still ZR in Augusta, 28F at 3 PM.  Light snow at home, and GYX afternoon forecast remains bullish for my area, with the snow tool dumping 7.6" on Farmington 7P-1A (with only 2.2" in Skowhegan, 20-odd miles east, and zippo for AUG during that period.)  Seeing would be believing (and pleasantly so), but I think 4-6" is more likely than the progged 10-14.

well at least you'll get something. I was progged for 4-6", but don't think a flake ever fell at home.

Archived