Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
Spring 2014 Banter Thread

jm1220

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cannot remember the last time ive had a true severe thunderstorm with loud thunder, vivid lightning and some wind, everytime they're is a widespread severe weather threat/ outbreak i pretty much just X it off not happening. The areas that do well on LI are the north shore, east end and nassua-west. SW suffolk county is literally a convective graveyard during severe season

You will get one my friend... This year is looking really active so far

Wow

PUBLIC INFORMATION STATEMENT

NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE ALBANY NY

424 PM EDT FRI MAY 23 2014

...PUBLIC INFORMATION STATEMENT...

...MAY 22ND TORNADO SURVEY INFORMATION...

LOCATION...FROM NEAR THE INTERSECTION OF ROUTE 30 AND DUANESBURG

CHURCHES ROAD...TOWN OF DUANESBURG...SCHENECTADY COUNTY...TO JUST

SOUTHEAST OF THE INTERSECTION OF CROW HILL ROAD AND BOZENKILL

ROAD...TOWN OF KNOX...ALBANY COUNTY...NEW YORK.

DATE...MAY 22ND 2014.

ESTIMATED TIME...333 PM TO 355 PM EDT.

MAXIMUM EF SCALE RATING...EF3.

ESTIMATED MAXIMUM WIND SPEED...140 MPH

ESTIMATED PATH WIDTH...ONE QUARTER OF A MILE

PATH LENGTH...APPROXIMATELY 7 MILES

BEGINNING LAT/LON...42.82/-74.19

ENDING LAT/LON...42.73/-74.15

* FATALITIES...NONE

* INJURIES...NONE

* THE INFORMATION IN THIS STATEMENT IS PRELIMINARY AND SUBJECT TO

CHANGE PENDING FINAL REVIEW OF THE EVENT AND PUBLICATION IN

NWS STORM DATA.

...SUMMARY...

A TORNADO TOUCHED DOWN IN WESTERN SCHENECTADY COUNTY ON THURSDAY

MAY 22ND...AND MOVED SOUTH SOUTHEAST INTO FAR NORTHWESTERN ALBANY

COUNTY. NUMEROUS HOMES...BARNS...VEHICLES...TREES AND WIRES WERE

DAMAGED. FOR MOST OF THE PATH LENGTH THE DAMAGE WAS RATED EF1 OR

LESS. HOWEVER...AT ONE LOCATION ALONG ROUTE 20 IN THE TOWN OF

DUANESBURG

Why am I even being discussed here? The only person that should care if I'm post restricted or not is me. It's pretty sad when that's the topic of conversation on a weather board. Get a life.

The best part of it all? I was post restricted by a mod from a different sub-forum instead of someone like Earthlight who is more familiar with my posting style and in my opinion more qualified to pass judgment. It's not like I'm new, I've been here since the site opened. That should be good for something.

Why am I even being discussed here? The only person that should care if I'm post restricted or not is me. It's pretty sad when that's the topic of conversation on a weather board. Get a life.

The best part of it all? I was post restricted by a mod from a different sub-forum instead of someone like Earthlight who is more familiar with my posting style and in my opinion more qualified to pass judgment. It's not like I'm new, I've been here since the site opened. That should be good for something.

Yea you're right, well there's nothing notable to really discuss weather wise so they'll discuss your post limit.

No green tag no rights! :lol: jeez hope im not on your hit list my friend.....

You've always been good, my dear, dear friend.

You know, they say it takes a lot to get on my bad side, but once you're on it, it's like hell, there's no getting out of there.... ;)

You've always been good, my dear, dear friend.

You know, they say it takes a lot to get on my bad side, but once you're on it, it's like hell, there's no getting out of there.... ;)

This forum isnt all too bad right now, it seems during the winter the looney bin really opens for business. Minus some rogue severe threats, a few heat waves and maybe a tropical threat what really is they're to talk about seriously in between winters?

Why am I even being discussed here? The only person that should care if I'm post restricted or not is me. It's pretty sad when that's the topic of conversation on a weather board. Get a life.

Interesting decision for sure

Why am I even being discussed here? The only person that should care if I'm post restricted or not is me. It's pretty sad when that's the topic of conversation on a weather board. Get a life.

That also happen to me. Your restriction will be removed when they feel like you are making quality posts.

What a shame. He shouldn't be 5 posted

He's just a rain weenie. Nothing wrong with that. :snorkle:

Sure

No you wouldn't lol. I have been 5 posted a couple of times in the past lol.

Archived