• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Spring 2014 Banter Thread

jm1220

You can't script this, lol. Just a month ago he bitched about not enough moderation, and wanted more mods. Now all you guys are crazy and power hungry? lol and yanks, you post regularly in 3 different subforums, so just because you were 5ppd by another forums' mod is invalid. Stop whining, stop saying thanks for the support, you're not a politician, and realize it was done for a reason, and change your posting style. And actually sit back and learn for once. It's not hard. And for lolz here's seanick's post from a month ago.

The moderation team here on this forum does a lot of work I'm sure. But there's no solid process in place to deal with certain situations that arise. MOST moderators on internet boards are power hungry. There are plenty of members on this forum who would make great moderators.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The moderation team here on this forum does a lot of work I'm sure. But there's no solid process in place to deal with certain situations that arise. MOST moderators on internet boards are power hungry. There are plenty of members on this forum who would make great moderators.

Power hungry? really? come on. Maybe on a board with thousands and thousands but not a small site like this

Power hungry? really? come on. Maybe on a board with thousands and thousands but not a small site like this

Don't you know the way forums and wikis and such work? Mod/admin/sysop warns or blocks somebody for abuse, and that person goes on a years-long crusade against the "power-hungry" and "abusive" moderation team. Such people themselves are usually clueless as to how moderation works on user-generated content sites.

Don't you know the way forums and wikis and such work? Mod/admin/sysop warns or blocks somebody for abuse, and that person goes on a years-long crusade against the "power-hungry" and "abusive" moderation team. Such people themselves are usually clueless as to how moderation works on user-generated content sites.

I am actually a moderator on several forums and as well as facebook groups / pages with over 50,000 likes. I am very fair. We consult each other everytime a problem arises as well as taking a screenshot of said issue if unable to discuss with other mods. We have a 4 page document of rules us as mods have to abide by.

The "ive accomplished great stuff in real life so you guys must be poopyheads" line is always awesome. If you are better than everyone else, why the f*ck would you want to hang out with inferior people?

Don't get me wrong. I am by no means trying to be disrespectful. I am just saying there are more than one ways to skin a cat.

Who on earth gave you the right to judge my character? Lol. Ever think I never bothered to put in that much effort in posting due to the childish behavior that take place? What do you think I am a little kid? I've gone to one of the best colleges in NY and have probably acomplished more in my life at the age of 27 than half the trolls on this board ever will in their entire life. I've been lurking this board for years. I'm not a newbie just because I don't post a lot. Please go undermine someone else's intelligence.

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Guest Pamela

Who on earth gave you the right to judge my character?

Your character is not being judged...just the fact that you are guilty of plagiarism. Of course, some might begin to *question* your character after becoming cognizant of your theft...but I leave that to the others.

What do you think I am a little kid?

Do you *really* want me to answer that Charlie Cheswick?

Guest Pamela

Please go undermine someone else's intelligence.

Brings back fond memories of Dan Quayle's variation on the saying "A mind is a terrible thing to waste."

Quayle remembered it as "What a waste to lose one's mind."   Lol.

Guest Pamela

And I got my masters from SUNY Maritime.

Well, I do know someone who needs some knots untied...

Sorry I made a spelling mistake. I assume you never make a spelling mistake while typing on your cell phone. And I got my masters from SUNY Maritime.

You're really not helping your cause by trying to indirectly belittle others on this board because you're educated and doing well. I always think the most intelligent people are those who know when to quit and not try to flaunt it as a way to prove a point. This is still just a weather board, I would let certain things go. 

Guest Pamela

jack rabbits

Since the term refers to promiscuity...I don't think it was properly used by the Yanks Fan...

Archived