wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
St. Paddy's Day Storm Obs

nj2va

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have been so chilly and have gotten so much snow this winter that at times I felt that I have moved to your snow town, Ginxy. I am absolutely beside myself with joy! I can't believe I got such a sweet snowstorm on my 50th birthday!!!! What's more, I am closing in on 40 inches for the season. My normal climo for the season is about 20 inches.

Happy birthday brother . Im 51 today. Couldn't ask for a better b- day present.

We have been so chilly and have gotten so much snow this winter that at times I felt that I have moved to your snow town, Ginxy. I am absolutely beside myself with joy! I can't believe I got such a sweet snowstorm on my 50th birthday!!!! What's more, I am closing in on 40 inches for the season. My normal climo for the season is about 20 inches.

yo happy Birthday bro. i am up skiing in Maine 40+ on the ground. Long live winter. Man what a fantastic snow for you guys and gals.

yo happy Birthday bro. i am up skiing in Maine 40+ on the ground. Long live winter. Man what a fantastic snow for you guys and gals.

Thank Ginxy. This is shaping up to be the 2nd best storm of the year. 2 good hits on march as well. We have had a horseshoe hanging overhead since mid Feb. One for the books for sure. On the heels of 2 nightmares. Distant memory now.

Archived