wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Burns' Big Banter Bonanza

NCsandhills

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How,is that data disseminated? Is it through one of the models, or like some separate report? I really don't know....

Also. I know storm mode limits things, but it stinks people's locales aren't listed?...

I honestly have no idea about the technical details of it. I would guess it's transmitted to a server than ingested into the program computing the data.It will go into the 00z runs of the NAM and GFS.  

If it phases later... maybe not so good news for the mountains may put the 85corridor east towards raleigh in the feast.

We really need to see the next panel. It was close to phasing but if moves just 50 miles east before the phase then it has big implications. It could also phase at the same time the 18z does. Either way it looks like it's going to be a madhouse tomorrow. 

Latest RAP lines up exceptionally well with the 18z GFS @5h when the phasing is happening. 18z GFS might be on to something. 

Encouraging... though I fear getting RAPped again. :(

The RAP is usually pretty good for picking up trends, though.

Aw, hell, who am I kidding?  Even if the storm is sleet for much of the time here, it's going to be freaking epic.  I've never seen a winter storm IMBY with this much firepower to work with.

Checks my location: Greenville, SC

Checks new NOAA GSP snowfall projection map: 12.3 inches

FAINTS.  :blink:  :baby:  :guitar:  :stun:  :o BLOO Q KAZOO!!!! I am worthy. I am worthy. 

LMAO classic post lol.  you might very well be jackpot city.   :lol::lmao: tomorrow is looking epic for n alabama through n ga through sc and nc

can you believe these numbers for our area??

Archived