e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
October Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My daughter will be 18 in February, i still take all the parenting advice i can get. I'll also take any cah donations as she was accepted to Millersville :beer:

Yay congratulations for her. thats great Jon!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Why would you be happy you were not having kids. Having kids is without a doubt the greatest thing a person can have in life.

Maybe for you, quite frankly my wife and I very happy people and have no kids and plan on having no kids for our reasons.

Listen, parenting is easy.  You ever hear of electric fences?  Let them romp and frolic all day and then they fall asleep quickly at night.  

Home improvement is easy too.  Everything can be fixed with a sledgehammer, pliers and duct tape.  

Maybe for you, quite frankly my wife and I very happy people and have no kids and plan on having no kids for our reasons.

Everyone has their reasons, and everyone has to do what is best for them. I did not say you cannot be happy without kids, I was questioning the statement about him being happy he has no kids. My personal feeling is, if you have no valid reasons and the only reason you don't have kids is because you want to travel and have more money to blow on the extras in life than that is just being selfish. You can agree or disagree with me, but that is just my personal feeling.

Listen, parenting is easy.  You ever hear of electric fences?  Let them romp and frolic all day and then they fall asleep quickly at night.  

Home improvement is easy too.  Everything can be fixed with a sledgehammer, pliers, hospital, copius amounts of beer and duct tape.  

fixed

Never even considered asking my doctor -- i mean, its baby ora-gel... for babies? lol

Yeah, that's what I thought too; however, our doctor (including the nurse who answered our BCBS call-line) said that it was dangerous to give to children.  Apparently, it can numb the throat and cause a choking hazard.  Read your bottle closely and see if there is also a warning not to give to children under such and such age; that is my recollection at least.

Archived