Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
October Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do too, but I cannot STAND the Pig.  In any of the commercials.  It's not funny.  At all.

Agree...the pig is stupid.

I wanna throw something at my big screen every time that porker is on, i dislike too!

You guys have to use Dvr's more often. I have not watched a commercial in years. If i am watching a live sporting event i just switch to another game.

Everyone has their reasons, and everyone has to do what is best for them. I did not say you cannot be happy without kids, I was questioning the statement about him being happy he has no kids. My personal feeling is, if you have no valid reasons and the only reason you don't have kids is because you want to travel and have more money to blow on the extras in life than that is just being selfish. You can agree or disagree with me, but that is just my personal feeling.

LOL

Everyone has their reasons, and everyone has to do what is best for them. I did not say you cannot be happy without kids, I was questioning the statement about him being happy he has no kids. My personal feeling is, if you have no valid reasons and the only reason you don't have kids is because you want to travel and have more money to blow on the extras in life than that is just being selfish. You can agree or disagree with me, but that is just my personal feeling.

smh... whether or not people choose to have kids is their business, and their business alone. Nobody else needs to judge them for their personal choices or call them "selfish".

If everybody has kids then the globe will be overrun with rug rats. Food prices through the roof. And 21 years later my favorite beer will be very hard to find. I unfortunately tried to double the 2.3 kids per house average. Sorry about that. I'll donate one in particular to an empty nest. You can thank me or kill me later.  

smh... whether or not people choose to have kids is their business, and their business alone. Nobody else needs to judge them for their personal choices or call them "selfish".

This. We are choosing not to have kids. We love kids and have 5 nieces/nephews with 2 more on the way. Best of both worlds there - send them back home when they're too crazy. ;)

Now, time to get back to planning those 3 extra vacations since we are selfish and spend every dime of our income on ourselves.

This. We are choosing not to have kids. We love kids and have 5 nieces/nephews with 2 more on the way. Best of both worlds there - send them back home when they're too crazy. ;)

Now, time to get back to planning those 3 extra vacations since we are selfish and spend every dime of our income on ourselves.

:drunk::thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  Love being a selfish human being. It is great isnt it? :lol:

Archived