Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
October Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, out of wishing for a snowstorm to track...I got on Accuwx forums to find the 12/19 thread I knew I posted in. Came across a severe thread from 2008, and Kenny was so kind to an IMBY weenie back then :)

Holy crap :lol:

I forgot I was even on there. I wonder what made me make an account over there :P

Hopefully they were decent posts too. I think by 2008 I was probably largely past my horrible weenie phase. 

You know...the whole "OMG EF5 TORNADOES LIKELY" kind of thing.

the thread that post came from was my first to post in. I was so over the top IMBY weenie, it's embarrassing to read.

the thread that post came from was my first to post in. I was so over the top IMBY weenie, it's embarrassing to read.

If I didn't think it would be horrible to see I'd go back and look for my late-2006 posts over on Eastern. I was terrible...all the way down to copying SPC maps. 

Well deserved then for the whiskey. Yeah kids will do that to you once in a while. It is one thing I wont ever have to worry about. Yeah that Skins game will do that to you. lol

Hope your week goes well

Thanks buddy! She is teething, so a cranky disaster. Home today/tomorrow... J had eye surgery this morning so I get to work in my PJs :)

Thanks buddy! She is teething, so a cranky disaster. Home today/tomorrow... J had eye surgery this morning so I get to work in my PJs :)

Pray for a fast arrival of every tooth. Our daughter (now nearly 18 months) is still going. And just wait until the big teeth come in. Oh my. Lots of waking up 3-4 times a night. Fortunately, ours is not a drooler and childrens Tylenol is a wonderful.....if you can get them to swallow it without having to put them into some WWEsque move.

Archived