e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
October Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weather Intelligence and Risk Management sounds pretty cool. Sign me up!

I'm on the fence between doing that and emergency management. I'm going to talk to the professors of the program (I know them really well already from when I was in meteorology) and see what information I can extract from them.

Weather Intelligence and Risk Management sounds pretty cool. Sign me up!

I'm leaning towards specializing in that... my other choice is Climate Science Applications.

This whole degree is literally a brand new program which began a year ago..... it's exciting

I'm on the fence between doing that and emergency management. I'm going to talk to the professors of the program (I know them really well already from when I was in meteorology) and see what information I can extract from them.

If GIS is your thing you could do Geoinformatics (also part of MSISA). Definitely speak to Dr. Clark.

Apparently I'm in a funk today.  Left my lunch on the counter, forgot my contact case so I have to wear my contacts all day, and was groovin' too much and missed the my exit and had to take 295 all the way to Penn ave on the way to work this morning.  I blame my wife being out of town.

Apparently I'm in a funk today.  Left my lunch on the counter, forgot my contact case so I have to wear my contacts all day, and was groovin' too much and missed the my exit and had to take 295 all the way to Penn ave on the way to work this morning.  I blame my wife being out of town.

Not her fault.  You clearly didn't look at the list she left you.  Always check the honey do list.

Archived